Eyal is a commercial litigator with extensive experience acting for international and domestic clients on a broad range of civil, contractual and commercial matters before the entire range of Israeli courts. He also appears before national and international arbitration tribunals. Eyal has represented clients in both Israel and the United States on a wide array of complex commercial disputes, including contractual disputes, corporate and shareholder disputes, complicated tort actions (including professional negligence claims), global product liability claims and class actions.
Eyal’s expertise includes representing global companies on cross-border high value and multi-party claims, ranging from banking and finance related litigation to disputed inheritance claims involving aspects of private international law. He acts on behalf of international and local agents and distributors in connection with breakdowns in commercial relationships and, where necessary, advises clients on the enforcement and termination of distribution, agency and other commercial agreements. Eyal also advises and acts on the enforcement of foreign judgments in Israel.
Eyal is licensed to practise law in Israel and New York.
Eyal was the recipient of the prestigious Pegasus Scholarship of 1999, a full board scholarship awarded to outstanding law students worldwide for master degree studies at Oxford University and practical training with a City of London law firm, and a barrister. He gained his Bachelor of Civil Law degree from Worcester College, Oxford University.
- Israel Chapter, The Lex Mundi Global Attorney – Client Privilege Guide, 2020.
- Israel Chapter, The Aviation Law Review 8th Edition (August, 2020).
- “Foreign Defendants’ Ability to Deny the Jurisdiction of the Israeli Courts following Amendment No. 2 (2013) to the Israeli Civil Procedure Regulations” (S. Horowitz & Co.; May 2014).
- “Opinion Which Does Not Disqualify” (Judge’s off-the-record remarks, in the framework of an attempt to settle the case) (NEWS1, May 2014).
- The Israel Chapter on Arbitration Agreements under Israel’s Arbitration Law for the International Comparative Legal Guides to International Arbitration (2007), co-authored with Alex Hertman.