We act for clients who are in dispute with the Israel Tax Authority, advising on all aspects of direct and indirect claims as well as tax investigations. We also advise on tax-related contractual disputes, such as tax indemnity claims under a plan of merger or share purchase agreements.
Combining S. Horowitz & Co.’s leading skills in dispute resolution and our formidable expertise in tax law, we have developed one of Israel’s premier tax disputes and tax investigations practices. Our clients range from multinationals and financial institutions to emerging companies over a broad range of industries as well as high net worth individuals.
The team’s expertise includes:
- Representing clients before the Israel Tax Authority regarding disputed tax assessments.
- Settling disputed tax assessments on the most favourable terms possible for the client.
- Dealing with any threatened or commenced tax investigations.
- Representing clients in civil and criminal court proceedings relating to any tax disputes and before the district and Supreme Court on tax appeals.
- Advising on tax related contractual disputes.