We are consistently ranked by the legal directories as one of the leading law firms in Israel for mergers and acquisitions. The firm is involved in all types of M&A transactions ranging from the largest and most complex cross-border transactions to mid-size and smaller domestic acquisitions.
Our clients include the world’s largest corporations and financial institutions as well as corporate officers, investors, private equity funds, hedge funds and entrepreneurs from a wide variety of industry sectors, such as technology, telecommunications, life sciences, software, smart mobility and transportation, energy and infrastructure, financial services, cosmetics, media and insurance.
Our M&A team advises on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including:
- Public and private acquisitions, by way of share purchase, asset purchase and merger.
- Innovative and novel transaction structures, including those involving targets whose shares are listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE), dual-listed or listed on a foreign stock exchange.
- Tender and exchange offers, for cash, shares or mixed consideration.
- Court-approved arrangements with shareholders and creditors.
- Spin-offs, recapitalizations, leveraged buyouts, auction sales and distressed sales.
- Auction sales, both from sell-side and buy-side.
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances.
- Acquisition and corporate finance, including convertible loans.
- Obtaining tax rulings and all relevant regulatory consents in order to effect a change of control.
- Contested takeovers.
Many of our partners are native English speakers dual-qualified (in the Israeli Bar Association as well as in foreign jurisdictions, who were originally trained and gained experience working in the corporate departments of leading New York and City of London law firms. From whichever jurisdiction the transaction is led, we are able to provide a seamless expert professional service to our clients at the same level found in the leading international law firms.